Composite panels are generally marble-like, so they can add a natural stone look to your walls with a more convenient and faster application than natural stones. The composite panel has a non-porous mineral-based content. The surfaces of these panels give a natural product feel and do not need extra polish.
Composite Panel Features
- Easy to clean; They are wipeable and washable products.
- They are quite light products.
- Thanks to its UV-layered glossy surface, it is resistant to scratches.
- It is resistant to sunlight and does not fade easily.
- B1 class flame retardant.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- Easy to apply
- It does not create construction pollution like natural stones during application.
- It is resistant to moisture and water.
- Composite panel usage areas; It is many areas such as home, office, hotel, restaurant, cafe, public buildings.