Textured Glass Mosaic
Textured glass mosaics look very high quality and impressive thanks to the reliefs on them. Textured glass mosaic is produced as solid glass mosaic. In the production of texture glass mosaics, scrap glass collected for recycling is used. Afterward, these glasses are powdered and their colors are created by adding color pigments. Colors are provided with special glass paints produced for glass. After coloring, the glass powders are moistened to make it easier to shape. Afterward, they are fired in high-grade ovens. Patterns on solid glass mosaics are transferred with transfer paper with special processes.
Textured Glass Mosaic Features
- Glass mosaics are decorative products and allow you to create dynamic walls.
- It has high resistance to humidity.
- It is long-lasting.
- You don't need to do any extra paint.
- It wears out late because it is easy to clean.
- It provides easy installation because it is produced with mesh-mounted.
- It is 100% glass content.
Textured Glass Mosaic Usage Areas
- They are mostly used between kitchen countertops.
- It is preferred on the surface that is desired to be customized on interior surfaces.
- Glass mosaic is preferred for a stylish welcome in the entrance or hotel lobbies.
- It is used for wall coverings of wet areas such as balconies, bathrooms, and baths.
- Optionally, it is preferred for dynamic effect on the wall behind the TV unit.