PVC Floor Auto
PVC flooring is one of the most preferred floor products because it is easy to installation, long-lasting and economical. Because PVC auto floors are durable products, they are also frequently used in commercial areas. With these products, which have many models, you can make your dream design on the floors at affordable prices.
What is PVC Floor Auto?
PVC (Vinyl) is a not natural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (raw oil). The plastic product creates Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl when processed. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also provide sound and electrical insulation. They are preferred in areas with heavy traffic as they are resistant to weather conditions and impact.
PVC Floor Auto Features
- PVC floor auto products are very durable as they are produced with a polyurethane-backed high protection layer that is resistant to scratches and friction.
- It has a very high wear resistance with 0.70 – 0.40 wear layers.
- PVC auto floor covering is easy to maintain and clean and at the same time low cost.
- It has an antibacterial that prevents the formation of bacteria and fungi.
- It is waterproof thanks to its hydrophobic structure.
- PVC auto floor covering is an environmentally friendly product as it is produced as 100% recyclable.
- These unique products provide heat and sound insulation in the applied area. It is a B-1 flammability class product.
- It is flexible, bendable, does not crack, so its mounting is provided.