Ceramic Decor Tiles
Ceramic Decor Tile help in the creation of unique places. You can use these ceramic models to decorate the walls you wish to draw focus to. Ceramic Decor Tiles are best used in areas such as a column or the wall directly opposite the entrance in the bathroom, as well as behind the mirror. On our website, you may find ornamental ceramic models in a variety of sizes, brightness, colors, and surfaces to suit any decorating style. For a more striking appeal, there are white-colored decorative ceramics for your simple, minimum designs, as well as many patterns and colored models.
Advantages of Ceramics
- Tiles are long-lasting and durable products.
- Tiles aren’t affected by temperature differences, so they are also used outdoors. They are resistant to heat.
- Ceramic tiles have high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas.
- Ceramic &Porcelain Tiles coatings are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- Tile has many options such as patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy, rectified, non-rectified, which will be compatible with every decoration style.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.
Things to Consider When Buying Ceramics
- Ceramics & Porcelain are sold as glossy, semi-gloss, matte, and antislip. You should choose ceramics with a texture suitable for your decoration style and the space you will use.
- Antislip tiles should be preferred in wet areas such as bathrooms, terraces, balconies, and poolside. In addition, glossy ceramics are more slippery than matte ceramics.
- Tiles are produced in many different sizes such as 30x60, 50x50, 60x120. In this sense, you should choose products that are suitable for the width of the area to be applied. For example; In small spaces, large tiles can make the space even smaller.
- If the ceramics are installed with tile adhesive, the lifespan of the tiles will be extended.
- If you want to make a jointless, more adjacent application on your ceramics, you can choose rectified ceramics.
- Apply your ceramic tiles with suitable joint filler/ grout. In this sense, you should choose joint fillers in colors that are compatible with your ceramics.
- Don't forget to place your order extra 10% as an overage. Because during the installation, some tiles might need to be cut at corners.
- In order for you to feel happy in every use, you should choose ceramic models that reflect you and are compatible with your decoration.
- Ceramic& Porcelain Tiles usage areas; It is suitable for many different places such as home, terrace, bathroom, kitchen, entrance, balcony, restaurant, school, cafe, store, hospital, workplace, warehouse, and so on.
Rectified and Non-Rectified Ceramics
Rectified tiles mean their edges have been corrected. Rectifying, in other words, is the removal of curvilinear surfaces on the edges of ceramics. There may be height differences between the joints in ceramic coatings, therefore the joint edges of the rectified ceramics are cut again so that the edge joints of the ceramic are almost indistinct. In non-rectified tiles, corner joints are defined and joint gaps are generally more than 2mm.
The Difference Between Ceramic and Porcelain
Porcelain and ceramic are different from each other by their production technique and raw materials. Ceramic is obtained by baking kaolin, clay, and various minerals at high temperatures. Porcelain, on the other hand, is obtained entirely from clay soil and baked at a higher temperature than ceramic. Porcelain is more resistant to sudden temperature changes than ceramic. Porcelain tiles are hygienic for they do not absorb water. Porcelain is non-porous because it is pressed at high pressure and is harder, more durable. Additionally, ceramic and porcelain are easy to clean products that you can choose for both floor and wall coverings with peace of mind.