The insulation materials found on our site are both liquid and powder components. Those with liquid components are based on emulsion polymers. Those with powder components are cement-based, containing chemical additives that increase water impermeability and workability. Our insulation products are considered as fully elastic waterproofing and concrete protection mortars that can be applied internally (negatively) or externally (positively) against leakage and surface water.
Insulation Products Features
- It is resistant to negative and positive water pressure.
- It is suitable for use in drinking water tanks.
- It has high holding power.
- It can be applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- It prevents carbonation in concrete.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Easy to apply with brush and trowel.
Insulation Products Usage Areas
You can choose it indoors and outdoors with peace of mind. It is suitable for use in vertical and horizontal applications, in wet areas such as bathrooms, showers, and WCs. It can also be applied on surfaces such as concrete, plaster, and screed in terraces and balconies, water tanks, foundation and curtain walls, tunnels, pools, elevator shafts, and baths.