In terms of health, aesthetics, and complementarity, the choice of parquet in home décor is critical. Parquets provide a backdrop for the spaces they are installed in and can immediately change the ambiance of the space. Hardwood flooring is the parquet model of choice for individuals who value health and quality. Because hardwood floorings are made without altering the chemical structure of the wood, they are more durable. As a result, a healthy product with its natural structure develops. Wooden parquets are one of the most popular because they give heat and sound insulation as well as the ability to be scraped.
Hardwood flooring models; They are made from a single tree, in one piece. You can find solid parquet types in many models in the market. Many materials such as oak, iroko, sapelle form solid wood parquet after long and laborious processes. This type of wooden parquet has many features.
Hardwood Flooring Features
- It is a 100% natural product.
- Perfect for lifetime use.
- It is a healthy product as it is produced from natural wood material.
- It is warm thanks to the heat of the trees.
- You can feel the natural texture of the tree on your feet.
- It is one of the best in sound and heat insulation.
- It is environmentally friendly as it is not a synthetic product.
- Its service life can be up to 40 years thanks to its approximately 6mm screed margin.
- It can be polished.
- It is a recyclable product.
How to clean hardwood flooring?
Hardwood flooring is a sensitive product that requires careful maintenance. Because hardwood floorings are such sensitive materials, it is best to seek professional help with the installation. Solid parquets, like all parquets, dislike water and are easily affected by it. As a result, cleaning will just require the use of a dry cloth. When dust is cleaned off of solid parquet with a moist towel, it sticks to the surface much more. Wiping the surface with cleansers containing chemicals, in particular, degrades the parquet's natural beauty. These hygiene guidelines must be followed to ensure long-term use. You can take a look at the polished/oiled products on our site to make the solid parquet look more decorative and prevent it from being exposed to external factors.