Flexible Stone Panels
Flexible natural stone panels are products with natural content. With its flexible structure, it will add a different atmosphere to your walls.
Flexible Natural Stone Panel Features
- Flexible natural stone panels have natural content. It contains; naturally occurring; slate, quartzite, and mica stones are found.
- Its back surface is reinforced with glass fiber reinforced polyester resin (GRP). The front surface is 100% natural stone.
- It consists of large rocks, 0.1 – 2 mm thick stones separated by the peeling method. This thin natural stone on the front surface; is light, thin, and flexible. Glass fiber reinforced polyester resin (GRP) is used in the production of the back surface of the panel, thus giving flexibility to the stone.
- Thanks to its flexible feature, it is also preferred for coating oval surfaces.
- Since the plate colors of İnce Natural Stone are created with natural products, they may differ from each other in terms of texture. Thanks to this feature, it creates a unique image when coated.
- It is long-lasting.
- It is not quickly affected by hot and cold.
- During the installation, operations such as cutting and drilling can be done easily.