Cornerstone is used at the junctions of building facades. These products are decorative exterior cladding materials used to support the design and create more aesthetic facades. You can increase the value of your building with these products, which add a striking air and dimension to the building. On our site, there are many auxiliary materials that help to cover the elements that prevent the decorative image on the exterior. E.g; water pipes can create visual pollution on the facade, in this sense, you can close the water pipes that do not look aesthetic on the facade with pipe closing products. You can cover the exterior walls with decorative copings, giving them a decorative dimension and protecting the top of the wall against external factors. At the same time, you can direct external factors such as rainwater and snow water to the right place.
Corner Stone Features
- It makes the building look younger and adds value to the building. They are functional and decorative.
- Surfaces can be painted.
- It is light and does not impose an additional load on the applied surface.
- Easy to apply and can be easily cut with a utility knife.
- It can be applied in a short time, it does not waste time.
- It does not create construction pollution during its application.
- It is not affected by humidity.
- It is easy to clean. It can be washed and wiped.
- It has an isolation feature.
- Does not harm nature, and can be recycled.
- Provides heat and sound insulation.
- It is solid because its surface is covered with sandy acrylic.
- It is UV digital printing and resistant to sunlight.
- It can be applied to dry and smooth surfaces.
- It does not contain toxic gas.